Today we celebrate the Best of British, where a selection of guests from Season 1 & 2 will transport you to some of their favourite places in the British isles – all from the safety of your own home. From the Isles of Scilly to the Island of Rum; Shropshire, Yorkshire, Kent, London and much more, here’s a taster of some of the very best of what Britain has to offer.
- Rick Stein: Isles of Scilly; Padstow, Cornwall, England
- Poppy Delevingne: Daymer Bay, Cornwall, England
- Porthminster Beach Cafe
- Porthmeor Beach Cafe
- Melinda Stevens: The Long Mind, Shropshire, England
- Sir Ranulph Fiennes: Isle of Rum, Scotland
- Dynamo: Chiltern Firehouse and Bar Bruno’s, London
- Kettner’s Town House, London
- Blanchette, London
- Peter Grunert: Bradford, Yorkshire, England
- Tom Kerridge: North Kent Coast, England – Whitstable; The Goods Shed, Canterbury; The Fordwich Arms, Canterbury; The Compasses Inn, Crundale; The Sportsman, Seasalter
- James Lohan: Blakes Hotel, London; The Witchery, Edinburgh, Scotland; Drunken Duck Inn, Lake District, England; Le Manoir aux quat’saisons, Oxfordshire, England; Lime Wood, Hampshire, England
- Sophy Roberts: Yeotown, Devon, England
Thank you so much for listening today. If you haven’t yet left a 5 star rating or a review, why not do so now! Your support is so greatly appreciated and most importantly, helps others to discover the podcast. Come and find me on Instagram, I’m @hollyrubenstein and I’d love to hear from you.
Don’t forget you can listen on Spotify, Apple podcasts, Castbox, Stitcher and pretty much all other podcast apps – and hit subscribe so that each new episode lands magically into your feed.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.