Bonjour! As quarantine-free travel is soon to be announced between France and England, here is a bonus episode celebrating Fabulous France to whet your appetite and inspire your future travel plans.
As well as hearing from some of my favourite guests from the past two seasons, today’s show is introduced by Nicola Williams, France expert for The Telegraph and Lonely Planet. She shares her experience of living in France during lockdown and her top tips and hidden gems to visit across the country now that we can travel freely again.
- Nadiya Hussain – Paris
- Rachel Khoo – Paris
- Conde Nast Traveller’s Melinda Stevens – Le Bristol Paris hotel, La Reserve Paris hotel
- Royal Champagne Hotel & Spa
- Rick Stein – Clermont-Ferrand, Auvergne; Jura; Collioure and Perpignan
- Ella Eyre – La Clusaz
- Jo Malone – Grasse; Mougins; La Colombe d’Or Hotel, St Paul de Vence, France
- Raymond Blanc – Provence
Nicola Williams on…
- Ile de Ré
- Le Martiniere Ice Cream shop, Ile de Ré
- Haute-Savoie, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Nernier, Haute-Savoie
- Château de la Treyne, Lots, Dordogne
- Les Prés d’Eugénie, Eugénie-les-Bains, Les Landes
Thank you so much for listening today. If you haven’t yet left a 5 star rating or a review, why not do so now! Your support is so greatly appreciated and most importantly, helps others to discover the podcast. Come and find me on Instagram, I’m @hollyrubenstein and I’d love to hear from you. And to delve into the back catalogue, visit thetraveldiariespodcast.com
Don’t forget you can listen on Spotify, Apple podcasts, Castbox, Stitcher and pretty much all other podcast apps. Hit subscribe so that each new episode lands magically into your feed.
See you next week!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.