Today’s very special guest is not only a seasoned sailor but also a true legend of the high seas. She’s the captain that keeps it all together on the hit TV series, “Below Deck: Mediterranean”. That’s right, today we’re setting sail with none other than Captain Sandy Yawn!
Now, if you’re a fan of the show, you already know that the show chronicles the lives of the crew members who work and reside aboard a super yacht during charter season and Captain Sandy brings more than just nautical expertise to the table. She’s a force to be reckoned with, with a heart of gold and a personality that shines as bright as the sun over the Mediterranean. Today, we’re going to delve deeper into her world, beyond the decks and the drama, to get to know more about Sandy. She has been on quite a voyage herself, a voyage of sobriety, a voyage of self discovery, and a new voyage lies ahead as just the day before we spoke, she proposed to her girlfriend, Leah.
Holly speaks about Porto Zante Villas & Spa on Zakynthos island, Greece
- The Florida Keys, Florida, USA
- Little Palm Island, The Florida Keys, Florida, USA
- Disneyworld, Florida, USA
- Suwannee River, Florida, USA
- Stepping Stones, Ft Lauderdale, Florida, USA
- Barcelona, Spain
- Barceloneta Spanish and Mediterranean Tapas Restaurant and Bar, Spain
- Siesta Key, Florida, USA
- St Petersburg, Florida, USA
- The Don CeSar, St Petersburg, Florida, USA
- The Bahamas
- Aspen, Colorado, USA
- Denver, Colorado, USA
- Ouray, Colorado, USA
- Thunderball Cave, Staniel Cay, The Exumas, Bahamas
- Treasure Cay, The Abacos, Bahamas
- Long Island, Bahamas
- Cote D’Azur, France
- Alabama Jack’s, Key Largo, Florida
- Miami, Florida
- Portofino, Italy
- Alaska, USA
Watch Captain Sandy on the brand-new season of Below Deck Mediterranean on Hayu, now.
With thanks to my sponsors today …
Sunweb – Use my promo code TRAVEL50 for £50 off your booking and your ski pass included.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.