Surprise! I’m back with bonus episode number two, as we could all do with a bit of armchair travel right now. This week we’re uncovering the best ‘Hidden Gems’ from the past 23 episodes, from guests including Nadiya Hussain, Dan Snow and . Stay tuned for those secret spots that you want to keep to yourself because they’re that wonderful, but you also want to shout from the roof top because…they’re that wonderful! I hope they transport you to somewhere far, far away and provide some inspiration for your future travel plans.
- Dan Snow: Stockholm and Stockholm Archipelago, Sweden
- Mr & Mrs Smith’s James Lohan: Ett Hem, Stockholm, Sweden
- Rachel Khoo: Little Brothers Bakery – Stockholm, Sweden
- Luleå, Swedish Lapland
- Arctic Bath, Sweden
- The Independent’s Simon Calder: Wuppertaler Schwebebahn (Wuppertal Suspension Railway), Germany; Tiraspol, Moldova; The Azores; Syracuse, Sicily
- Levison Wood: Lebanon
- Arthaus Beirut, Lebanon
- Lucy Williams: Anopura, Jaipur, India
- Lonely Planet’s Peter Grunert: Bhutan
- Nadiya Hussain: Koh Sukorn, Thailand
Thank you so much for listening today. If you haven’t yet left a 5 star rating or a review, why not do so now! Your support is so greatly appreciated and most importantly, helps others to discover the podcast. Come and find me on Instagram, I’m @hollyrubenstein and I’d love to hear from you.
Don’t forget you can listen on Spotify, Apple podcasts, Castbox, Stitcher and pretty much all other podcast apps – and hit subscribe so that each new episode lands magically into your feed.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.